"The ‘Real’ Impact Factor: Accounting Research, Practice, and Users: Towards a New Relationship between Academia, Professionals, and Standard Setters in Accounting
Titolo Rivista: FINANCIAL REPORTING
Autori/Curatori: Anne McGeachin, Alan Teixeira, Stefano Zambon
Anno di pubblicazione:
Dimensione file: 142 KB
Il DOI è il codice a barre della proprietà intellettuale: per saperne di più:
- Brown P. (1993), Capital Markets-based Research in Accounting. (Melbourne, Australia: Coopers and Lybrand).
- Hoogervorst H. (2016), Performance reporting and the pitfalls of non-GAAP metrics. Speech at the XXXIX Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association, Maastricht, 11 May http://www.ifrs.org/About-us/IASB/Members/Documents/Hans-Hoogervorst-EAA-Annual-Conference-11-May-2016.pdf.
- IASB Agenda Paper 6C (2013), Review of academic literature to December 2012, IASB Meeting, January 2013, http://www.ifrs.org/Meetings/Pages/IASBJanuary2013.aspx.
- IASB Agenda Paper 3 (2007), Academic research on lease accounting, IASB and FASB Joint Working Group, February 2007, http://www.ifrs.org/Current-Projects/IASB-Projects/Leases/Pages/Board-discussions-2.aspx.
- Nichols N., Street D. and Tarca A. (2013), The Impact of Segment Reporting Under the IFRS 8 and SFAS 131 Management Approach: A Research Review, Journal of International Financial Management & Accounting, 24 (3), pp. 261-312.
- Research Councils UK (2016), What is Impact? http://www.esrc.ac.uk/research/impact-toolkit/what-is-impact/ (downloaded in September 2016).
- Impossibile comunicare con Crossref: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
Anne McGeachin, Alan Teixeira, Stefano Zambon, in "FINANCIAL REPORTING" 1/2016, pp. 5-13, DOI:10.3280/FR2016-001001