Editoriale. Il gap tra teoria e prassi negli studi di management accounting nel settore pubblico: alcune riflessioni
Journal Title: MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Author/s: Stefano Marasca, Marco Gatti
FullText PDF: 125 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Benington J. (2011), From private choice to Public Value in Public Value: Theory and practice, London, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Borgonovi E. (2005), Principi e sistemi aziendali per le amministrazioni pubbliche, Milano, Egea.
- Burns J., Scapens R.W. (2000), Conceptualizing management accounting change: an institutional framework, Management Accounting Research, 11, 1, pp. 3-25.
- Crosby B.C., Hart P., Torfing J. (2017), Public value creation through collaborative innovation, Public Management Review, 19, 5, pp. 655-669., DOI: 10.1080/14719037.2016.1192165
- Flinders M. (2004), Distributed public governance in Britain, Public Administration, 82, 4, pp. 883-909.
- Hartley J., Alford J., Knies E., Douglas S. (2017), Towards an empirical research agenda for public value theory, Public Management Review, 19, 5, pp. 670-685., DOI: 10.1080/14719037.2016.1192166
- Holmes M. e Shand D. (1995), Management Reform: Some Practitioner Perspectives on the Past Ten Years, Governance, 8, 5, pp. 551-578.
- Hood C. (1991), A Public Management for All Seasons, Public Administration, 69, 1, pp 3-9.
- Osborne S.P. (2010), The new public governance. Emerging Perspectives on the theory and practice of public governance, London, Routledge.
- Petrescu M. (2019), From marketing to public value: towards a theory of public service ecosystems, Public Management Review, 21, 11, pp. 1733-1752., DOI: 10.1080/14719037.2019.1619811
- Rhys A., Van de Walle S. (2013), New public management and citizens’ perceptions of local service efficiency, responsiveness, equity and effectiveness. Public Management Review, 15, 5, pp. 762-783., DOI: 10.1080/14719037.2012.725757
- Scapens R.W., Roberts J. (1993), Accounting and control: a case study of resistance to accounting change, Management Accounting Research, 4, 1, pp. 1-32.
- Shapiro D.L., Kirkman B.L. e Courtney H.G. (2007), Perceived causes and solutions of the translation problem in management research, Academy of Management Journal, 50, 2, pp. 249-266., DOI: 10.2307/20159853
- Van Helden G. J., Northcott D. (2010), Examining the practical relevance of public sector management accounting research, Financial Accountability & Management, 26, 2, pp. 213-240.
- Walther F. (2015), New public management: the right way to modernize and improve public services?, International Journal of Business & Public Administration, 12, 2, pp. 132-143.
Stefano Marasca, Marco Gatti, in "MANAGEMENT CONTROL" 1/2020, pp. 5-10, DOI:10.3280/MACO2020-001001