Open Manufacturing: una piattaforma interregionale per l’innovazione nel settore della meccatronica. Nuove evidenze per una nuova stagione di politiche regionali dell’innovazione
Journal Title: STUDI ORGANIZZATIVI
Author/s: Lorenzo Ciapetti, Paolo Perulli
FullText PDF: 196 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
The article summarizes the main findings from the research program on mechatronics change and innovation in Northern Italy activated by Foundation Irso and Antares. Research activities produced a mapping of knowledge, skills and equipments available for mechatronics R&D, in order to test the technology offer for mechatronics innovation and the ability of R&D infrastructures in Northern Italy to grasp the challenge for excellent cooperative projects of the EU program "Horizon2020". A possible business model for the organization of an interregional platform for research infrastructures is also discussed, analysing unsolved governance issues which need to be addressed.
Keywords: R&D management; mechatronics; technological change; open innovation
- Ciapetti, L. (2011), “Technological change, knowledge integration, and adaptive rocesses under globalisation. The mechatronic evolution of the Reggio
- Emilia district”, in Jacobson D., Robertson P. (eds.), Knowledge Transfer
- and Technological Diffusion, Edward Elgar.
- European Commission (2014a), Communication “for a European industrial renaissance”, COM (2014), 14/2.
- European Commission (2014b), Boosting open innovation and knowledge transfer, Independent expert group report.
- Johnson, M.W., Christensen, C.M., Kagermann, H. (2008), Reinventing your business model, Harvard Business review.
- RIM (2014), Supporting advanced manufacturing activities at the regional level, Thematic paper.
- Vanhaverbeke, W., Vermeersch, I., De Zutter, S., (2012), Open Innovation in SMEs: how can small companies and start-ups benefit from open innovation strategies?, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Wintjes, R., Doulas, D., Fairburn, J., Hollanders, H., Pugh, G., (2014), Beyond product innovation: improving innovation policy support for SMEs in traditional industries, UNI-Merit working papers Series, 32.
Lorenzo Ciapetti, Paolo Perulli, in "STUDI ORGANIZZATIVI " 2/2014, pp. 135-154, DOI:10.3280/SO2014-002005