La formation en soins palliatifs en Europe
Journal Title: SALUTE E SOCIETÀ
Author/s: Marilène Filbet, Colombe Tricou
FullText PDF: 60 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
Keywords: Education; palliative care; teaching methods; multidisciplinary; competencies; team work.
- Gupta H. (2004). How basic is palliative care? International Journal of Palliative Nursing, 10(12): 600-1.
- Biasco G., Bolognesi D., Centeno C. (2015). Comparative Analysis of specialization in Palliative Medicine processes within the World Health Organization European Region. J Pain Symptom Manage, 49(5): 861-70.
- Council of Europe (2003). Recommendation Rec 24 of the Committee of Ministers to member states on the organization of palliative care. Retrieved from: www.coe.int/t/dg3/health/Source/Rec (2003)24_en.pdf
- Frey R.A., Gott M., Neil H. (2013). Instruments used to measure the effectiveness of palliative care education initiatives at the undergraduate level: a critical literature review. BMJ Support Palliat Care, Mar; 3(1): 114-9.
- Gamondi C., Larkin P., Payne S. (2013). Core competencies in palliative care: an EAPC White Paper on palliative care education. European journal of palliative care, 20(2): 86-91.
- Gorchs N., Larkin P.J., Porchet F., Vlieger M. (2004). A guide to the development of palliative nurse education in Europe. Report of the EAPC Task Force. Retrieved from: www.eapcnet.org
- Macauley R., Billings A. (2011). Teaching small group in palliative care. Palliative Medicine, 14(1): 91-95.
- Mason S.R., Ellershaw J.E. (2008). Preparing for palliative medicine; evaluation of an education programme for fourth year medical undergraduate. Palliative Medicine, 22(6): 687-92., 10.1177/026921630809007DOI: 10.1177/026921630809007
- EACP (2009). Recommendation of EAPC for the development of post graduate curricula leading to certification in palliative medicine. Retrieved from: www.eapcnet.org
- EACP (2012). Recommendation of EAPC for the development of undergraduate curricula in palliative medicine at European Medical schools. Retrieved from: www.eapcnet.org
- Von Guten C., Twaddle M., Preodor M., Neely K.J, Martinez J., Lyons J. (2005). Evidence of improved knowledge and skills after an elective rotation in a hospice and palliative care program for internal medicine residents. Am J Hosp Palliat Care, 22(3): 195-203., 10.1177/10499091050220030DOI: 10.1177/10499091050220030
- WHO (2014). Strengthening of palliative care as a component of integrated treatment within the continuum of care. Retrieved from: http://apps.who.int/gb/-ebwha/pdf_files/EB134/B134_R7-en.pdf
Marilène Filbet, Colombe Tricou, in "SALUTE E SOCIETÀ" 3/2017, pp. 21-30, DOI:10.3280/SES2017-003003