Editoriale. Tratti di innovazione nei sistemi di controllo e risk management
Titolo Rivista: MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Autori/Curatori: Nicola Castellano, Elisabetta Magnaghi
Anno di pubblicazione:
Dimensione file: 154 KB
Il DOI è il codice a barre della proprietà intellettuale: per saperne di più:
Nowadays the turbulence, which is dominating economic systems in all sectors, forces companies to a non-stopping research of new paths through which obtain growth and performance improvement. Innovation in information systems as well as management accounting and risk management systems are actually fully in-cluded in the initiatives that could lead a company to obtain a radical change and consequent benefits.
All the contribution collected in this issue of Management and control provide the readers with a multi-faceted perspective of the possible connotation of innovation in several operating contexts that range from private to public sector.
Keywords: Innovation, Management Control Systems; Risk Management.
- Crovini C., Ossola G., Marchini P.L. (2018), Cyber Risk. The New Enemy for Risk Management in the Age of Globalisation, Management Control. 2, 135-156.
- Agasisti T., Catalano G. (2013), Debate: innovation in the Italian public higher education system: introducing accrual accounting, Public Money & Management, 33(2), 92-94.
- Agasisti T., Catalano G., Di Carlo F., Erbacci A. (2015), Accrual accounting in Italian universities: a technical perspective, International Journal of Public Sector Management, 28(6), 494-508.
- Birkinshaw J., Mol M.J. (2006), How management innovation happens, MIT Sloan Management Review, 47(4), 81-88.
- Birkinshaw J., Hamel G., Mol M.J. (2008), Management innovation, Academy of Management Review, 33(4), 825-845.
- Castellano, N., Del Gobbo, R. (2018), Strategic mapping: relationships that count, Management Decision, 56(4), 908-921., DOI: 10.1108/MD-03-2017-0224
- Castellano N., Presti C., Del Gobbo R. (2017), Employing Big Data & Analytics in Decision-Making: Factors Affecting Managers’ Trustworthiness. In: Dameri P.R., Spinelli R., Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Information Systems Management. Academic Conferences and Publishing International Limited. Reading UK, pp. 37-46.
- Cupertino S., Vitale G., Riccaboni A. (2018), L’impatto dei Big Data sulle attività di pianificazione & controllo aziendali: un caso di studio, Management Control, 3, 59-86.
- Damanpour F., Aravind D. (2012), Managerial innovation: conceptions, processes, and antecedents, Management and Organization Review, 8(2), 423-454.
- Freel M. (2000), External linkages and product innovation in small manufacturing firms, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 12(3), 245-266.
- Hamel G. (2006), The why, what and how of management innovation, Harvard Business Review, 84(2), 72-84.
- Hartman E., Tower C. y Sebora T. (1994), Information sources and their relationship to organizational innovation in small businesses, Journal of Small Business Management, January, 36-47.
- Kimberly J.R. (1981), Managerial innovation, Handbook of organizational design, Nystrom P.C. et Starbuck W.H., vol. 1, Oxford University Press, New York, p. 84-104.
- Jaouen A. et Le Roy F. (2013), L’innovation Managériale, Dunod, Paris.
- Lisi I.E., Cifalinò A. (2017), Exploring the use of Social and Environmental Performance Indicators by European companies, Management Control, 3, 53-86.
Nicola Castellano, Elisabetta Magnaghi, in "MANAGEMENT CONTROL" 3/2019, pp. 5-10, DOI:10.3280/MACO2019-003001