- Francesco Gullì, Investments projects in natural gas distribution in Italy: A model of social cost-benefit analysis
- Christian de Perthuis, Patrice Geoffron, The Paris Agreement: From diplomatic success to effective implementation
- ZhongXiang Zhang , The implementation of the Paris Agreement in the international and China’s context
- Teresa Ribera, Thomas Spencer, Davide Levai, Implementing the Paris Agreement in an uncertain world: Can the election of Donald Trump reshuffle the climate diplomacy?
- Patrick Criqui, Sandrine Mathy, The pragmatic approach of the Paris Agreement: The role of INDCs and deep decarbonization pathways
- Carlo Signorelli, Anna Odone, Stefano Capolongo, Maddalena Buffoli, Marcello Tirani, Denis Grasso, Edoardo Croci, Maintenance and efficiency of heating systems to reduce air pollution: Evaluation of a community-based campaign to change energy behaviors in an Italian province
- Federico Pontoni, Daniel Vecchiato, Francesco Marangon, Tiziano Tempesta, Stefania Troiano, Choice experiments and environmental taxation: An application to the Italian hydropower sector
- Dian Rarassanti, Alin Halimatussadiah, Fithra Faisal Hastiadi, Pyan Putro S. A. Muchtar, Does piped water improve the welfare of poor households?
- Anna Creti, Jacques Percebois, Boris Solier, The Clean Energy Package: Are its objectives always consistent?
- Adhitya Wardhono, Panji Tirta Nirwana Putra, M. Abd. Nasir, Causal study of macroeconomic indicators on carbon dioxide emission in ASEAN 5
- Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, Ehsan Rasoulinezhad, Yoshikazu Kobayashi, Oil price fluctuations and oil consuming sectors: An empirical analysis of Japan
- Ilaria Losa, Rafael Cossent Arín, Andrea Rodriguez Calvo, Scalability and replicability analysis of smart grids demo projects: An overview of selected European approaches
- Fabio Iraldo, Benedetta Nucci, Proactive environmental management in hotels: What difference does it make?
- Alessandro Fiorini, Technical efficiency in a technological innovation system perspective: The case of bioenergy technologies R&D resources mobilisation in a sample from EU-28
- Marta Meleddu, Repeating discrete choice experiments to estimate public preferences in a case of costal land use policy
- Mingcui Su, Zeng Lian, Jianjun Li, An analysis of the relationship between energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the BRICS
- Benedetta Nucci, Fabio Iraldo, Maria Rosa De Giacomo, The relevance of Life Cycle Costing in Green Public Procurement