Issue 2/2016 Alignment, attunement, co-activity, co-regulation. Convergent trajectories?
- Michele Corsi, Pier Giuseppe Rossi, Vladimir Megdeved, Alignment, attunement, co-activity, co-regulation: convergent trajectories?
- Stefano Bonometti, Start a community of practice through Action Learning: nurse manager to support the changing care practices
- Antinea Ambretti, Antonio Borgogni, Rodolfo Vastola, Simone Di Gennaro, Vladimir Medved, Francesca D'Elia, Integrated school-community projects to promote motor activity through possible alignment with professionals
- Carmen Palumbo, Susana Franco, Ferdinando Cereda, Motor technique and didactics: a possible alliance from an educational point of view
- Josée Charette, Jean-Claude Kalubi, School-family-community collaborations: the contribution of the intercultural worker in accompanying newly immigrant parents to school
- Carmen Dionne, Jacques Joly, Annie Paquet, Myriam Rousseau, Mélina Rivard, Organizations’ choices when implementing an Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention program (EIBI)
- Michele Corsi, Catia Giaconi, Jean-Claude Kalubi, Inclusion (intelligently divergent), the (indispensible) aim of a (finally, hopefully and committing and mature democracy ourselves to it) cultured and mature democracy
- Stefano Di Tore, Iolanda Zollo, Michele Todino, Maurizio Sibilio, Simplex approaches to develop reading competence in primary school
- Line Numa-Bocage, Inclusion scolaire, travail collaboratif et temporalités dans les relations entre un CMPP et un lycée professionnel en France
- Marisa Pavone, Rosa Bellacicco, University: a universe of study and independent living opportunities for students with disabilities. Goals and critical issues
- Tamara Zappaterra, Dyslexia in the University. Guidelines for inclusion and teaching of the University of Florence
- Geneviève Bergeron, Nancy Granger, Les retombées de deux projets de recherche-action impliquant une collaboration interprofessionnelle sur le développement des pratiques inclusives au secondaire