- Andrea Signoretti, Manuela Galetto, Mimmo Carrieri, Edoardo Della Torre, New trajectories in workplace cooperation: managers, employees and unions for the evolution of contemporary organizations
Essays - Sezione saggi e ricerche
- Marco Zurru, Barbara Barbieri, Alessia Contu, Bridge over troubled water: an Italian case study of a worker-recovered firm
- Silvia Sacchetti, Michele Pasinetti, Elena Rocca, Riccardo Bodini, Governing and organizing for participation and engagement. What can we learn from social cooperation?
- Volker Telljohann, Recent trends in German co-determination: a critical assessment of new research evidence
- Luigi Campagna, Luciano Pero, Innovating the management of corporate crises with new forms of participation of trade union representatives and workers
- Anne-Iris Romens, Valeria Piro, Francesco E. Iannuzzi, The variable geometry of bargaining: implementing unions’ strategies on remote work in Italy
- Luisella Erlicher, Luciano Pero, Remote work in the pandemic as a lever for innovation and worker participation practices
- Rossella Di Federico, Human resource management in italian SMEs after covid-19: an opportunity for growth?
Invited contributions - Sezione progetti e politiche organizzative
Interviews and book reviews - Interviste e recensioni
- Andrea Signoretti, Manuela Galetto, Mimmo Carrieri, Edoardo Della Torre, Il ritorno del contratto nazionale: la leva della partecipazione. Interviste con: Roberto Benaglia, Stefano Franchi, Corrado Felice La Forgia, Francesca Re David, Federico Butera