- Sarah Skerrat, The power of rhetoric in re-shaping health and social care: implications for the under-served
- Matteo Villa, The transformative role of the social investment welfare state towards sustainability. Criticisms and potentialities in fragile areas.
- Giovanni Carrosio, A place-based perspective for welfare recalibration in the Italian inner peripheries: the case of the Italian strategy for inner areas
- Ilona Matysiak, Sylwia Michalska, Social farming: a new model of dealing with ageing in rural areas in Poland?
- Diana E. Valero, Jamie Escribano, Néstor Vercher, Social policies addressing social exclusion in rural areas of Spain and Portugal: the main post-crisis transformational trends
- W.M. de Vries, E. van der Veen, B. B. Bock, S. Christiaanse, T. Haartsen, The perceived importance of facilities for rural citizen in Fryslân, the Netherlands
- Carla Facchini, Chiara Respi, Le valutazioni del percorso formativo dei neolaureati in servizio sociale