Synthesizing research in marketing through meta-analysis
Journal Title: MERCATI & COMPETITIVITÀ
Author/s: Chiara Orsingher
FullText PDF: 439 KB
(DOI is like a bar code for intellectual property: to have more infomation:
- Aguinis H., Dalton D.R., Bosco F.A., Pierce C.A. Dalton C.M. (2011). Meta-analytic choices and judgment calls: Implications for theory building and testing, obtained effect sizes, and scholarly impact. Journal of Management, 37, 1: 5-38.
- Glass G.V. (1976). Primary, secondary, and meta-analysis of research. Educational researcher, 3-8.
- Hunter J.E., Schmidt F.L. (2004). Methods of meta-analysis: Correcting error and bias in research findings. Sage.
- MacInnis D.J. (2011). A framework for conceptual contributions in marketing. Journal of Marketing, 75, 4: 136-154.
- Orsingher C., Hogreve J., Andrea O. (2016). Building on the past: advancing theory in services through meta-analysis. Journal of Service Management, 27, 1: 37-42.
- Watson G.H., Beck J.T., Henderson C.M., Palmatier R. (2013), How conceptual differences shape the effectiveness of customer loyalty. Report Summary, Marketing Science Institute.
Chiara Orsingher, in "MERCATI & COMPETITIVITÀ" 2/2016, pp. 7-10, DOI:10.3280/MC2016-002001