- Tommaso Brollo, Money as a political institution in the commentaries of Albert the Great and Thomas Aquinas to Aristotle’s "Ethica Nicomachea"
- Giovanni Farese, International development and supranational integration in the letters between David Lilienthal and Jean Monnet, 1946-1963
- Antonio Magliulo, A Lesson from Bretton Woods On the Occasion of the 75th Anniversary of the Conference
- Tsvetelina Marinova, Nikolay Nenovsky, Towards Understanding Balkan Economic Thought: Preliminary Reflections
- Pencho D. Penchev, M. Erdem Özgür, The Role of the State in the Economic Policy and Thought of Bulgaria and Turkey during the Interwar Period
- Yorgos Stassinopoulos, Mare Nostrum, OEconomica Nostrum: Mediterranean Economic Thought, from the Early Nineteenth Century to the Interwar Period