- Stefania Servalli, Editorial. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. of COVID-19: limits and opportunities
- Stefano Coronella, Paolo Biancone, Silvana Secinaro, Valerio Brescia, Monti di Pietà of 1500 and the Islamic banks as models of common good
- Francesca Castaldo, Mauro Gatti, G Factor Injection and Activation into the Enterprise System in a Management Pioneer Vision: The Paccess’ Way for the Governance of Complex Organizations
- Stefano Coronella, Gleanings. The "Spigolature" (Gleanings) column collects peculiarities on accounting history by short essays. The growth of accounting Italian treatises
- A cura della Redazione, List of Reviewers 2020
- Stefania Servalli, Editorial. Drama and Renaissance: The Accounting History Community do not give up!
- Luca Papi, Michele Bigoni, Giorgia Gobbo, Enrico Deidda Gagliardo, Using accounting as a political weapon. The University of Ferrara and Italian Fascism
- Michela Magliacani, Historical Perspective of Structuration Theory: The Case of the Society for the Preservation of the Christian Art Monuments in Pavia (1875-1908)
- Stefano Coronella, Gleanings. The "Spigolature" (Gleanings) column collects peculiarities on accounting history by short essays
- Comitato di Redazione, The italian society of accounting history SISR 2020 webinar series. Call for papers.