- Treb Allen, Stephen Meardon, Reciprocity in Retrospect: A Historical Inquest of Bilateralism in U.S. Trade Policy
- Claire Baldin, Ludovic Ragni, Paul-Marie Romani, Competition and Justice in the Works of Adolphe Landry and Léon Walras
- Legrand Muriel Dal-Pont, Dominique Torre, Elise Tosi, Adolphe Landry: Monetary Stability and the Financing of Industrial Development
- Steven G. Medema, Textbooks as Data for the Study of the History of Economics: Lowly Beast or Fruitful Vineyard?
- Francesco Cattabrini, Franco Modigliani and the Italian Left-Wing: the Debate over Labor Cost (1975-1978)
- Anastassios D. Karayiannis, Ioannis A. Katselidis, Technological Effects on Wages and Labour: Classical and Neoclassical Ideas